Monday, May 17, 2010

Entry 00000010: Yeah. I went "There" babe...

I came home and made dinner. Or as Olivia explained it, I put the the pre-made food she made last night, in the oven. TomAto/Tomato. Olivia brought the kids home from "baby school" and the house is instantly transformed into a Chucky-Cheese, complete with musical animals (ala nickolodeon) and happy screaming babies. The only things missing are Mr. Munch and Jasper T. Jowls. These are "my" kids. They only belong to Olivia when they are sleeping or the 5 minutes out of the day they are sitting contently. The meatloaf and sweet potatoes smell divine. It should, I slaved over a hot stove for it. Call it a "labor of love". I hope Olivia and the kids appreciates how hard I strive to get off work early and prepare this lovely meal.
(I could win Iron Chef, with my world famous "Hamburger and Rice" or "Coco Pebbles and Life" cereal...)

Bon Apetite!

No comments: